Skip to main content

The Truthful and Spiritual Worshipper

A TRUTHFUL WORSHIPPER?
Many Christians have not attained the highest plateau of a worshipper majorly because they are ignorant and still lie to themselves that they know.
It is when you know what a Worshipper does and who he/she is, that you'll be able to examine yourself and ascertain if truly you are one.
No matter how much a pet cat tries to convince itself that it is the King of the jungle, it doesn't make it a lion.
Some Christians, deep in their spirits, know that there has to be more in God. But because they know what prize they have to pay to access the fullness of God, they revert back to mediocrity.
"After all, everyone is comfortable with the way things are, so why shouldn't I be?" They tell themselves.
If that is your category, the Holy Spirit is telling you that He has reserved to Himself 7000 who have not bowed to Baal and are seeking him.
You have to tell yourself the truth. Honestly judge yourself and check if indeed you are worshipping God in the way He accepts. Don't be like the Pharisees of Jesus' time who stuck their noses up in the deception of religion and tradition.
To be a truthful and spiritual worshipper, there are things you must be aware of. I pray the Holy Spirit will enlighten you and give you understanding as you read this post that is written in feeble human language in Jesus name.

A SPIRITUAL WORSHIPPER?
God is Spirit. He won't stoop to the flesh realm anymore. He did that once and for all in Christ. In the New Covenant, God is calling us up hither to His own plain. He is seeking souls who won't be satisfied staying in the valley of the flesh realm. He is seeking for souls that will take the risk to ascend the mountain of the spiritual Zion.
A spiritual worshipper is one moved and controlled by the Holy Spirit.
A spiritual worshipper is one that has mortified the flesh and have accessed the gates of heaven.
A spiritual worshipper is one who dwells in the presence of God. He has soaked in so much of the glory of God that the even the people in the flesh realm will be able to note the difference.

And in case you don't know, worship is not just about singing a slow song that stir up emotions and make you cry. Though, many times during the process of so doing, one is moved to genuine tears.
Worship in the New Covenant is a spiritual experience with God.

So I want you to be truthful with yourself. Ask yourself questions. Am I recognized by Heaven (hell, even) as a true worshipper.
Just how well do I know this God I'm worshipping?
Am I in truth and Spirit as I worship God?
Today, I beseech you that you yield to the Holy Spirit. He'll teach you how to offer acceptable worship sacrifice. So go to the altar and worship your God JEHOVAH in spirit and truth.

As this year is running out, I enjoin you to be named among the truthful and spiritual worshippers of God.
Shalom.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Fiction Book Review: Teleporter

Hello, dear friend!  I come again bringing good tidings. I'm so excited to bring today's book to you, because OMG, it's so epic. This is a must-read for everyone, I tell you.  TITLE Teleporter A glimpse of the title alone will pique your curiosity.  According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, Teleportation is in fiction: instantaneous travel between two locations without crossing the intervening space Teleporter gives off vibes that will intrigue anybody. Of course, if you are quite familiar with European superhero movies and comics like Superman, The Flash, and Wonder Woman, then the concept of teleporting won't be strange to you.  However, it's rare to see a Nigerian story that includes mystical or science fiction concepts as this book did.  Before we move further, I'd like to invite the author herself in person of Muna Fausta to share with us her experience of why and how she wrote Teleporter. Over to you, Muna: ••• WHAT INSPIRED TELEPORTER? So I

APRIL'S FOOL! NOT SO COOL...

Hey pal! What's up? And how have you been doing? Seriously, I know this blog has been so dry for a while now.  How ironic when I think back on how my new year resolution included me being consistent with blogging and sharing real life applications with my fans and friends.  Well, I guess that's the whole bane of resolutions. Use them for the first month, and then dump them into the basement of your life. Urgh! But no, sweet HS* won't let me rest. He's been nagging at me for a while now to write.  Even as I type out this blogpost, my phone's battery is low, and it's the witching hour (midnight, in case you're wondering). But I know He who gave me this assignment will help me. Amen. Oh, by the way, Happy New Month! April's fool mood in the air? Have you already been pranked? Have you pranked someone?  Hmmm... Is it even biblical to prank someone as a child of God? Think twice.  I'm guilty too, I'll admit.  I vividly recall how, years ag

CHRISTIAN BIBLE ROMANCE SHORT STORY: COMPLETELY MINE

COMPLETELY MINE   That night, Hosea wasn't expecting a visitation, not after what he had carnally feasted his eyes on during the day.  It had been gruesome, disgusting even, but he still watched, especially at the most alluring object of the whole scene, until the mounting pressure in his chest grew too much for him to contain.  When had Israel strayed so far? Had things degraded to this hopeless state? Where was the God of the stories of the holy prophets and priests of old? He saw young ladies, who should have been modestly covered, gyrating wildly as though possessed by vile demons from Sheol.  His eyes had been especially fixed on a particular specimen. Her gait was a bit familiar, like a distant memory.  Her movements were the most sensuous, her meagre clothing the most cobwebby. Her eyes and gestures were bold. She shook her hips to the rhythm of the fanfare.  It was obvious she was a temple prostitute for the heathen goddess, Asherah, who was being celebrated thr